My life in 2015 - Page 2 of 365


Page 2 of 365


I spent today in bed again. I felt better today, But again i spent it in bed with water, tissues, myself full up as medicine, blankets and the suite life on deck. I am LOVING this at the moment. I can't believe there is only 3 seasons! I thought there was a couple more than that, obviously not hah hah. I love Disney when im sick. I love it anyway, but i feel like i really get into it when im sick. 
I've also been watching a lot of Minecraft Twitch streams lately. Mainly ThatOneTomahawk streams. He's beautiful. I don't even know what  like about them. I just find it entertaining when it comes to watching people play minecraft and commentate to it.

I ate a cheese and ham toastie for my dinner. Who doesn't love cheese toasties? I think Americans call it grilled cheese?  But you don't grill it do you? Well at least i don't. i use a panini (however you spell it) thing. But yeah, i could live off them, they're basically all i eat hah hah. 


I really miss making youtube videos and i just want to film. But being a youtuber and not having a voice isn't good :( so maybe this time next week i hope to have at least 2 videos up. HOPEFULLY, Please comment video ideas too. 


Sorry this the first few days have been late but again i have been quite sick, but now i'm starting to feel better so i will hopefully start to get the post up and get some videos up. 


Bye-Bye 
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts