OOTD- Tuesday 13th January 2015

OOTD- Tuesday 13th January 2015

  

Sorry that my Monday post is late. I was just so so tired yesterday after staying up till 2AM doing college work then i slept in for college at 9 and I didn't finish till 4PM. It was a very long day for me. 


   
JUMPER- White fluffy jumper from primark for i think £8. I bought it last year, about 2 months ago i think. I love it! Its sooo cosy and warm. I just wear a thin white tank top underneath so its not as see threw. I have also noticed my hair looks extremely ginger in the photo. It's not. It was ombre but the blonde will not come out:( So my hair just looks like badly done ombre.




On my legs, i just wore simple black leggings, from New Look. For around £8. Everyone needs black leggings in their wardrobe! They're all that I wear. And  just had some white trainer socks on to wear with my brown Chelsea boots from New Look, they where £10 in the sale. I don't have a picture of them because I  forgot to take a picture while there was good lighting. But i'm sure you will see them in future posts. 




Lastly, my nails. I have a very simple nails this week. I have very short nails so it makes painting hard! But I just have BarryM's Gelly hi shine in "CHAI" on all my nails other than my ring fingers, which on them i have a Gel polish from AVON in a gold shimmer (i cant remember the name). i love love the BarryM nail polish's! I really would like to try the silk ones. When i get paid i may buy some. 


Thank You so much for reading!

Bye-bye
Katie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts