Infinity Award


Hey everyone. so today I got nominated for a 'Infinity award'. I have never heard of this, until now. But i basically think that it is way for small bloggers to nominate other small bloggers and they give 11 facts and answer 11 questions. It took me a few reads before I got a jist of what it is. Still not  fully
understanding it. It looks fun so i thought that i would join in. 


Rules
1. Thank and Follow the blog that nominated you
2.Tell us 11 facts about you
3.Answer the questions that were set up for you
4. Nominate 11 and make your questions for them

First of all I'll start with the 11 facts about me. WOW, this will be hard i couldn't think of 5 hah hah.


  1. I study Art and Design Level 3. I'm not the biggest fan of it, as i did level 2 and im sick of art now.
  2. I have a slight addiction to Disney. I'm even having a Disney themed 18th birthday party.
  3. I've met Olly Murs, 3 times.
  4. I work at Hartlepool United Football Club.
  5. I really, really, REALLY dislike cotton wool. I cannot stand the feel of the stuff. Once my fried chased me around the class room with it.
  6. TheSacconeeJolys are my favourite family of vloggers on YouTube.
  7. I want to move to Brighton, or some where close to london and close to the seaside when I 'grow up'.
  8. I'm 5 foot 5 inches. I don't know if that is considered tall for a girl? But i do feel quite small.
  9. I am bad at sticking to routines, for example this blog.
  10. I have a love for pizza and for watermelon.
  11. My favourite flowers a white roses;).


So there's 11 facts about me. Are they really facts hah hah.

I don't really read many small blogs. But I do have one, ad if i find any over the next few weeks i will add them. 


Amie Slack. Amie might not only be a close friend of mine but she is also a great righter. A LOT better than me. 
http://amieslack.blogspot.co.uk/

Make sure to check her out and give her ideas and feed back.



Now it's time for me to answer the questions...
1.What is your favourite book?
Most probably The fault in out stars. If you have watched the movie and not read the book READ THE BOOK. It's so much better.
2.If you could be any Disney princess who would you be?
URM...Probably Elsa Or Arial. They're both inspirational in a way for animated characters. 
3.Do you play an instrument?
No. But I do own a Guitar and an electric keyboard.
4.Who is your biggest idol?
Demi Lovato or Shay Carl.
5.Skirts or trousers?
Trousers.
6.Glass half empty or half full?
Half full.
7. Favourite makeup brand?
Maybelline.
8.What is your favourite shop to shop in?
Lush or Primark lol
9. Bath bombs or bubble bath?
Bath bombs!!
10.Why is your best friend your best friend?
We just click. We like all of the same things. We NEVER argue! We're more like sisters than best friends. Both of our families class the other as apart of the family. She's just amazing, beautiful, kind. Everything.
11.Curly or straight hair?
Straight.

----------------------------------
Finally, my questions.


1. Do you watch YouTubers, if so who's your favourite?
2.Favourite make up product?
3. Heals, flats or trainers?
4. Do you have and siblings?
5. Twitter Instagram or tumblr?
6.  Early bird or sleep in gurl?
7. What was your first concert?
8. IPhone or Android?
9. Favourite quote?
10. Who inspired you to start a blog?
11. Favourite season?



Thank you for reading. I just want to thank SarahSaid for nominating me. It means a lot to me as I haven't really been blogging for long. Everyone go and check her out she has an amazing blog and is a lovely girl.



Bye-bye 
xoxo




Comments

Popular Posts