Guess whos back!!

Hiiiii everybody. Guess who's back. Don't lie you all sang the song. Anyway, back to the point of the blog post. 

Where have I been may you ask. Well, I'd like to ask myself that question. I have bee wanting to restart both my YouTube and my Blog for a while now. But I recently got a full-time job which obviously takes up A LOT of my time. I have tried to upload within the past year on my YouTube but have again just not found the time, inspiration or motivation to upload. I didn't want to just upload a quick GRWM every week,  I actually wanted to try a little bit at least to make them a bit more enjoyable! 

SO, now I'm back and I'm going to be uploaded as much as I can. some weeks that could be 0 times others 4 you never know! I have so many ideas for videos and blogposts also.  so follow me on twitter and keep an eye out;)

I'm also on the look out for a blog designer who could revamp my blog and channel art but not at a too expensive cost!! 


Comments

Popular Posts