Short story about me

I have decided to write a little about me for you all. As my first post just explains why i decided to create another new blog.I don't know when this will go up as i want to make sure i have all the needed bits in the post. It might go up the next day, week, month. Well would be year as of the date i am in now.Beginning it 00:48 5th december 2014.

First of all. My name is Katie. I am 17 years old, from the North East of England. Its not a great town. Nothing really happens here hah hah. I don't like it here. I have my mind set on moving to Brighton once i have got enough money to move down there. I've never been but, i am planing a trip there within the next  years so i can take a look round to make sure i am sure on it. I already know that i am but i still want to go ;).

I am currently in my second year of college (high school). I am studying Art and Design level 3. In  my first year of college I did Art and Design level 2. Level 3 is a 2 years course so i will be in college till 2016. I don't know if its a good thing or not hah hah. I'm not too keen on the course. But i like it i suppose. I'm not too sure on what i want to do when i finish college. I have thought about going to uni but I don't think that it is for me, then  have thought about getting an 
apprenticeship in nursery nurse.  Or i could get a full-time job. But that would be very hard in my town. I suppose we will have to wait to find out.

I spend the majority of my time at home, on my laptop in bed, with either Netflix or YouTube playing in the background. An amazing life I lead. But other than that I sometimes do art work (rarely). But now that i have decided to start a blog, again, i have got another thing to add to the list.



 I don't really know what else to write about me. I really don't have a interesting life. I suppose it is a little tinkle into my brain and my life for you all. I hope you enjoy reading.


Bye-Bye
xo

Comments

Popular Posts